Experience the ultimate summertime sleep with our natural, 100 percent viscose bamboo sheets. Viscose bamboo sheets are much more absorbent in nature compared to regular cotton. This enables the sheets to keep you cool and dry by offering superior ventilation throughout the night. Once you try viscose, you may not want to go back to cotton.
What Is Viscose Bamboo Fabric?
Viscose is made from purified cellulose from bamboo wood pulp, which is converted into a soluble compound. It is then dissolved and forced through a spinneret to produce filaments that are solidified resulting in fibers of nearly pure cellulose. The result is an absorbent, highly breathable fabric that looks and feels like silk.
We do not add anti-wrinkling agents to our sheets, and viscose will not pill over time. The softness of these sheets lasts forever. In fact, the more you use them and wash them, the softer viscose bamboo sheets become.
These sheets are made of natural viscose bamboo single-ply fabric and are available in 10 beautiful colors. Try matching them with a luxurious topper or memory foam pad for a soft, replenishing sleep. On colder nights, pair your viscose sheets with one of our goose down or down alternative comforters.
Each sheet set includes:
1 Fitted Sheet
1 Flat Sheet
- 2 Pillowcases
Our 100 percent viscose bamboo sheets come in the following sizes:
Product Dimensions by Size
- King: (1) Fitted 78" x 80", (1) Flat 108" x 102", (2) Pillowcases 20" x 40" each
- California King: (1) Fitted 72" x 84", (1) Flat 108" x 102", (2) Pillowcases 20" x 40" each
- Queen: (1) Fitted 60" x 80", (1) Flat 90" x 102", (2) Pillowcases 20" x 30" each
- Full: (1) Fitted 54" x 75", (1) Flat 81" x 94", (2) Pillowcases 20" x 30" each
- Machine wash your viscose bamboo sheets in cold or warm water with like colors.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat.
- Handle sheets with care when wet, as viscose is not as stretchy as cotton or polyester and could tear if you pull on it too hard. Do not wring or twist it when wet.
- Do not use bleach; use detergent only.
- Liquid fabric softener is not necessary since viscose fabric is naturally soft.
- Wash dark colors separately.
- Touch up with an iron as necessary to remove wrinkles.