Get cozy with our heavyweight luxury white comforter. Our 700 fill-power duvet will envelop you in cloudlike warmth for the best sleep of your life, guaranteed.
Our duvets are surrounded with 100% Egyptian Cotton fabric, made directly at the source by our own team of craft-workers. Royal Egyptian Bedding cotton is woven from long-staple fibers harvested from the banks of the River Nile Valley. This allows for the highest quality, authentic product on the market. We keep our prices affordable by shipping directly from the source. That means you get luxury resort-quality for less.
These heavyweight goose down comforters are filled with 100% down with ultra-high filler power. The greater the fill-power, the greater the quality and comfortability of the duvet. Higher fill-powers give a lighter, fluffier feel while maintaining an ultra-warm effect.
Our luxury white comforter comes in a baffled box design that allows for an even warmth distribution and minimizes any shifting effects overnight.
An elegant stripe finish will give a chic hotel effect to your bedroom.
Our heavyweight goose down comforter comes in the following sizes:
- Full / Queen
- King / Cal King
Product Dimensions by Size
- Twin : 68" X 88"
- Full / Queen : 88" x 88"
- King / Cal King : 104" x 88"
The heavyweight luxury white comforter is dry clean only. Do not machine wash. All of our down and feather-filled products are packed tightly during shipping. Upon receipt, remove them from their packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours to recover their full loft. ,/p>
Our air-tight plastic packaging sometimes causes the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. A few hours of airing usually removes the odor.
- Outer Material: 100% Egyptian cotton fabric
- Filling: Features 700 Fill power. The more fill power, the lighter and fluffier the down
- Seasonality: A fill power of 700 makes this comforter good for year-round use, leaning slightly toward winter or cool bedrooms
- Oversize Design: The comforter features an oversized design that rests over the sides and ends of your bed to create an elegant look
- Baffle Box Construction: The baffle box construction minimizes the shifting of down within the comforter, though we still recommend you turn the comforter around periodically so that the foot is instead at the head
- Hypoallergenic: OEKO-TEX® certified for chemical safety, the 100% goose down comforter is hypoallergenic and chemical free.
- Ethically Made: RDS certified ethically made goose down comforter.
- King/Cal King Comforter: 106" wide x 90" long (70 ounces)
- Queen/Full Comforter: 90" wide x 90" long (60 ounces)
- Twin Comforter: 68" wide x 90" long (50 ounces)
- We recommend only dry cleaning as water might ruin the down.
- Down & feather-filled products are packed tightly during shipping. Remove them from packaging, fluff gently, & allow several hours to recover their full loft.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes causes the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. A few hours of airing removes the odor.