Relax in the heart of luxury with this grey comforter. Featuring a 100% Egyptian cotton outer shell and 100% white goose down with 750 fill power, this grey goose blanket will keep you delightfully warm during the cold winter months while staying breathable enough to be used year-round.
Why should you buy Egyptian cotton bedding? The answer is simple: it’s some of the most comfortable, breathable, and longest-lasting sheets and bedding around. There is no comparison between this solid grey comforter and regular down comforters that you’d find elsewhere.
This grey goose blanket is OEKO-TEX® certified for chemical safety, which means it’s hypoallergenic and chemical-free. The combing cotton process we do so is a slower one, but results in a softer and stronger fabric. We don’t cut corners at REB — we believe in quality above all.We have full control over our process — from being in direct contact with the farmers in Egypt, to manufacturing our products in house. There is no step that we aren’t a part of, which means we can deliver high-quality bedding at affordable prices to our customers.
- Outer Material: 100% Egyptian cotton fabric
- Filling: Features 750 Fill power. The more fill power, the lighter and fluffier the down
- Seasonality: A fill power of 750 makes this comforter good for year-round use, leaning slightly toward winter or cool bedrooms
- Oversize Design: The comforter features an oversized design that rests over the sides and ends of your bed to create an elegant look
- Baffle Box Construction: The baffle box construction minimizes the shifting of down within the comforter, though we still recommend you turn the comforter around periodically so that the foot is instead at the head
- Hypoallergenic: OEKO-TEX® certified for chemical safety, the 100% goose down comforter is hypoallergenic and chemical free.
- Ethically Made: RDS certified ethically made goose down comforter.
- King/Cal King Comforter: 106" wide x 90" long (70 ounces)
- Queen/Full Comforter: 90" wide x 90" long (60 ounces)
- Twin Comforter: 68" wide x 90" long (50 ounces)
- We recommend only dry cleaning as water might ruin the down.
- Down & feather-filled products are packed tightly during shipping. Remove them from packaging, fluff gently, & allow several hours to recover their full loft.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes causes the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. A few hours of airing removes the odor.