Skip to content
- Machine wash your viscose bamboo sheets & duvet covers in cold or warm water with like colors.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat.
- Handle sheets with care when wet, as viscose is not as stretchy as cotton or polyester and could tear if you pull on it too hard. Do not wring or twist it when wet.
- Do not bleach; use detergent only.
- Liquid fabric softener is not necessary since viscose fabric is naturally soft.
- Wash dark colors separately.
- Touch up with an iron as necessary to remove wrinkles.