Skip to content
- Machine wash your sheets and duvet covers in cold water with like colors.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not use bleach; use detergent only.
- Wash dark colors separately.
- Touch up with an iron if necessary to remove wrinkles.
- We recommend only dry cleaning as water might ruin the down.
- Down & feather-filled products are packed tightly during shipping. Remove them from packaging, fluff gently, & allow several hours to recover their full loft.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes causes the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. A few hours of airing removes the odor.