The experience of sleeping in a fine resort hotel doesn’t have to cost hundreds of dollars for a single night. With this hotel-white 750 Fill Power oversized goose down comforter, you get to sleep in a bed with the same look and feel. The only differences are that it’s far more affordable and you get to sleep in it every single night.
Goose down is known for its soft warmth and fluffy feel. Royal Egyptian Bedding makes this experience even more premium with its baffle box construction, which keeps the goose down in pockets that prevent bunching or sliding. They’re also ethically sourced from geese that have been treated with the care they deserve.
This luxury hotel goose down duvet comes with a 100% Egyptian cotton shell for the ultimate premium feel. To ensure a high-quality experience, we source our cotton directly from farmers in the Giza Valley. We cut out any middlemen and control every step of manufacturing, from the field to your front door. This means lower prices and higher quality, just for you.
We don’t just make sure our products are right for you. We tailor our service for nothing but a wonderful shopping experience. We ship all orders within 24 hours, and only charge flat rate shipping for customers in the US, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
Transform your bedroom today with a hotel-white goose down comforter from Royal Egyptian Bedding! Pair it with Egyptian cotton sheets for a true luxury sleeping experience. Looking for something hypoallergenic? No worries — opt for our bamboo bedding and find a set that’s right for you.
- Outer Material: 100% Egyptian cotton fabric
- Filling: Features 600 Fill power. The more fill power, the lighter and fluffier the down
- Seasonality: A fill power of 600 makes this comforter good for year-round use, leaning slightly toward winter or cool bedrooms
- Oversize Design: The comforter features an oversized design that rests over the sides and ends of your bed to create an elegant look
- Baffle Box Construction: The baffle box construction minimizes the shifting of down within the comforter, though we still recommend you turn the comforter around periodically so that the foot is instead at the head
- Hypoallergenic: OEKO-TEX® certified for chemical safety, the 100% goose down comforter is hypoallergenic and chemical free.
- Ethically Made: RDS certified ethically made goose down comforter.
- King/Cal King Comforter: 106" wide x 90" long (70 ounces)
- Queen/Full Comforter: 90" wide x 90" long (60 ounces)
- Twin Comforter: 68" wide x 90" long (50 ounces)
- We recommend only dry cleaning as water might ruin the down.
- Down & feather-filled products are packed tightly during shipping. Remove them from packaging, fluff gently, & allow several hours to recover their full loft.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes causes the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. A few hours of airing removes the odor.