Don’t Go to Sleep Without These Giza Egyptian Cotton Sheets
Wish you could experience a night in an elegant villa? With our 300 thread count Giza Egyptian cotton sheets at REB, you don’t have to travel far away to have a five-star experience: You can create it right in your home’s bedroom. The Egyptian cotton we use in our sheets is 100% authentic, meaning you get to sleep on the types of soft, silky, and lustrous sheets found in first-class hotels.
For our sheets, we obtain our cotton from farmers in the Nile Valley, then use a stringent process to turn it into top-quality sheets. For instance, we make the cotton hypoallergenic and comb the cotton to make it both stronger and softer. Because we maintain full control over our production process, you can be sure that every sheet you receive from us will be fit for a king or queen.
Our solid sheets come in multiple colors, including a beautiful taupe, sage, and even ivory. Order your favorite color sheets today, and be sure to add a goose down comforter to the mix for a truly elegant nighttime experience.
Our fitted Giza Egyptian cotton sheets can cover any size mattress, even those with pockets that are 18 inches deep. The sheet set includes these items:
- 1 flat sheet (King)
- 2 fitted sheets (Twin)
- 2 pillowcases (King])
Our 300 thread count king sheets come in two sizes:
- King Pillow Case Fitted 20" x 40" (2)
- Twin Fitted Sheet Fitted 39" x 80" (2)
- King Flat Sheet 110" x 102" (1)
- Wash these sheets using cold water and with similar colors.
- Use the tumble dry setting (low heat) to dry our sheets.
- Feel free to wash your sheets using detergent, but do not bleach them.
- Clean your darker sheets separately from your lighter sheets.
- Iron your sheets as necessary to eliminate wrinkles.